Thursday, January 27, 2011

Will it ever end??

I know it seems like all I've been doing is complaining about this and that, I'm sorry about that.  But those are the things that weigh heavily on my mind lately.

I'm sick again.  I'm on another round of antibiotics, pain killers and steroids.  I'm exhausted, frustrated, annoyed, confused all rolled up in one emotion.  The doctor is testing me for arthritis because some of the other symptoms I've been having don't agree with the skin infection diagnosis.  So I had a round of blood work and X-rays done and should know the outcome when I go back for a follow up in Feb. I'm in constant pain and I don't get any help around here.  I'm frustrated with my family and they just seem that everything will be taken care of regardless of how I'm feeling.  That sucks!!

There are other things going on, especially with Sam.  They (the school) thinks it's in Sam's best interest to repeat the 5th grade in the fall and we concentrate on his health from now until then.  Sam's sad about that, but DH and I think it's for the best.  We are also going to take him to the Headache Clinic at Children's Hospital as soon as the referral goes through.  I didn't know there was so much red tape to go through JUST to get an appointment. Geeze..

I thought I would update and hopefully I'll have some better news next time I post.

Kelly

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope you get better soon. I am here for ya!

blueladie said...

Kelly, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Cathryn