I've been blog-hopping lately and saw these lists that people make like: 25 things I bet you didn't know about me, 25 of my favorite things, I'm going to read lists and so on.
So with that being said, I thought I would share 25 things that I bet you didn't know about me. So here we go:
1. I love taking pictures with any kind of camera. Lately it's been my daughter's fancy camera. I need one now.
2. Favorite color is lavender.
3. I used to play in my dad's woodshop in the basement. Love those power tools!!
4. I grew up in a house with a pool. Loved that thing!!
5. I have a half-brother and half-sister, which I didn't know about until I was 15 years old. Nothing like keeping a secret I tell ya.
6. Never grew up with pets. Now I have 3 cats - go figure
7. We painted our living room a stone color with a sage colored couch
8. I've been to England all by myself. Scary and wonderful all wrapped up in one.
9. I have MANY online friends, and they live way too far away from me. :(
10. I have a major obsession with Cashew Chicken.
11. When I was a kid, I used to live on mashed potatoes. It's true - ask my mom!!
12. We've lived in Milwaukee, Beaver Dam, Oak Creek, Glendale and now Brown Deer. I don't want to move again, EVER!!
13. I'm a PJ snob. Love my pj's.
14. Gingerbread Latte from Starbuck's is awesome!! Wish they would have it all year round.
15. I love to read just about anything. I'm beginning to be like the husband on that one.
16. I used to be a receptionist, before kids!!
17. I used to drive a RED Geo Metro. They don't even make those cars any more. Great first car.
18. Was on an Accutane clinical trial in Madison when I was 9 years old.
19. Had major knee surgery when I was 16.
20. Would love to live in either England or Washington State. Weather is more consistant there.
21. Love my grandma's Swedish meatballs. YUM!
22. I'm slowly becoming a Packer's fan. Don't ask why it took so long, I haven't got a clue.
23. I HATE and I mean HATE snow!!
24. Love DH's lentil soup he makes. YUMMY!
25. I've known and been with my husband for 20 years now. Geeze, that's a long time.
Hope you enjoyed my list.