Monday, January 24, 2011

One of those days........

Where it started out fine, I was feeling fine. The boys were getting along (go figure) and the daughter went back to school (she had a long weekend due to exams.)

I got a phone call from the District Nurse asking me, for the bazillion time, how is Sam? Sam is the same, we go to the doctor tomorrow and we will see where we go from there. She (the stupid nurse) thinks that Sam is depressed. He's not, trust me, he's not. I'm not sure what to do for him at the moment, thus the doctor appointment tomorrow.

Then I got an unexpected phone call from my cousin, Carol in Minnesota. We chatted for about an hour about her family and mine and what has been going on within our families and so on. It was so nice to talk to her. Will have to visit sometime.

Now I feel like crap. I think I have, yet another, skin infection. I'm grouchy, crabby, tired and so on. I think I need to make a doctor's appointment for me tomorrow morning. UGH!! I am not happy (even though I should be because the Packers are going to the Superbowl...had to plug that in somewhere..)

There is more family drama that I just don't want to be a part of. It just seems like my Dad's side of the family is strange, weird, dysfunctional?? . I dunno.. I just don't want to be a part of that drama. I have enough going on here as it is.

On the UP side, DH told me that there is a bunch of work coming into the company he works for and he should be REALLY busy soon. At least that's a positive thing. Looking for the BRIGHT side of things.

I'm going to run and take some Advil and crawl into bed.
Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I know what you mean about family drama... I get that from hubby's side and occasionally from my dad's.

blueladie said...

Kelly, Hope your visit with your doc & Sam's doc is productive. I am praying. Love & hugs, Cathryn