Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What to do...

What do you do when your children DEMAND that you stop posting pictures of them on your blog?

Correct answer is:

You stop!!! My children are at the ages where they don't want their pictures taken much (much to my dismay) and they certainly don't want them on MOM'S blog!  I totally understand their need for privacy and will respect their requests.  Sam has told me that I can put 1 picture of him up and that is on his birthday.  Nichole and Nathan both have asked not to be put on the blog any longer as far as pictures go. Got it!!

So with that being said, you will probably get more pictures of my cats, maybe my parents when they were younger, certainly pictures of the beautiful roses that are growing in my front yard (I'll spare you the pictures of the absurd amount of weeds..)

The reason for this blog post is because I've run into a few mommy-blogs that really don't respect their child's wishes about being on a blog.  I, personally, think there is a age limit where the pictures go from "aww..what a cute baby" to "Mom, please don't put my face on your blog any more." and in this house, we have reached that age.

Hopefully I will still be able to put interesting information/stories about my family/life/whatever on the blog and hopefully you will still come back and read. hint hint :)

Have a GREAT summer day!
Kelly

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad to hear you are respecting them. I just hope they start respecting you a little more.

My kids seem to have no problem with the posting of pics.... then again my oldest daughter and youngest boy are camera hams... Oldest son could care less and youngest daughter just blushes and goes with the flow. LOL

Love ya girl! Miss our talks.