Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I love about Summer.

If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I do complain a lot about the summer's here in Wisconsin.  Sometimes they are incredibly hot and humid and others are fairly cool.  As of today, it's really cool temps for June. So much so that my daughter, Nichole is complaining and thinking it's almost time to get ready to go back to school. 

These are the things I love about Summer Break:

- sleeping in
- no bag lunches to make
- open windows to let the warm air in
- cats in the windows sleeping
- freshly cut lawn
- grilling
- my roses that are starting to bloom :)
- NO snow to shovel
- taking a walk outside
- listening to kids play

There are more but I cannot remember them for the life of me.  

I hope you all have a great summer day!!

Kelly

No comments: