Saturday, June 18, 2011

Please send good thoughts.....

As you all know, my son, Sam, has been battling headaches, nausea and back and leg pain for over 18 months now.  We went back to the doctor yesterday because something in my "mommy gut" told me that there is something VERY wrong with my child.  The doctor looked him over, decided that some blood work is in order.  He is checking Sam's Vitamin D level, Sed Rate and Red Blood Cell Count. I also need to get some decent food into him as he is starting to lose weight and he should be gaining weight at this point.

I'm scared, worried, overly-concerned about him obviously.  If you can, please pray/send good thoughts/ whatever you choose to him. We both could use them.  Once I find out the results, I'll post something about it.

Hugs 
Kelly

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Prayers... are with you both!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

There's nothing worse than having worries about our babies - no matter what their age! Listen to your heart and your gut, and do what you can to take care of him. My thoughts are with you, him, and especially the medical team for clarity and wisdom.