Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1st and a few thoughts...

Happy May Day Everyone!!

After I wrote the previous blog about my life, kids and husband, I realized that I need some time away from life in general. So with that being said, I am planning to take my daughter to someplace fun for a few days in the next couple of weeks. She will be studying hard for her Advance Placement World History College Exam so by the time I've planned this trip we will both be in dire need of it. I have a GPS so I won't get lost (but if you know me that is still possible) and hopefully we will both come back refreshed and ready to get on with life.

I thank each and every one of you who read and if you commented on my last post, words of encouragement and advice. It means the world to me to know that people care about my feelings and that I'm still valued as a person (even though it didn't feel like it at that moment, let me tell you). DH and my middle child were trying their best to put me in a better mood but all I really wanted was sleep. So I went to bed early and got a bunch of sleep and felt better in the morning. I'm still struggling with this headache I've had almost a week now and I hope it goes away real soon. I'm tired of living on Advil. I know what the doc is going to tell me "they are stress-related headaches, try to reduce your stress level." I'm trying, really I am!!

Today is beautiful out, windows are open, sun is shining and I've got freshly cut tulips (cut by my son yesterday because he said "You need them MOM") sitting right behind my computer so I can see them when I look up. And my buddy, Leo is at my side purring away so life is good.

Thanks again

Kelly

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad you are feeling better. Remember to send me that list!!!

blueladie said...

Kelly,
What a beautiful post!
Hugs & Prayers,
Cathryn