Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

My friend Kim tagged me, So I found the thing I'm supposed to do and here are my answers:
I've been tagged by my good friend Kim and here are some of my answers:

Meme #1

Here are the rules...

1) Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2) Open the book to page 123.
3) Find the 5th sentence.
4) Post the next 3 sentences.
5) Tag 5 people.

The nearest book to me is Debbie Macomber's "The Christmas Basket". I haven't read it yet but hope to in the near future. The next 3 sentences after the 5th one reads as follows:

" Ah..."
Her father raised his hand. "Say no more. What do you want me to tell your mother if she asks?"
"That I've gone shopping... We're meeting at the mall."


Now for......Meme # 2
The Rules:
1) Link whom you tagged and list these rules on you blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving a comment on their blog.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 Facts about me:

1. I'm short, like 5 feet 1.
2. I have 3 beautiful children.
3. I LOVE blueberry eggos with peanut butter on top (don't ask)
4. I love ladybugs and butterflies (reminds me of my father and my grandparents, all are not living with us anylonger.)
5. My best friend is my husband of almost 16 years.
6. Nathan ( my middle child) is taller than me and he's 11.
7. I'm and advid cross stitcher and love to collect fibers and fabrics.
8. I hold my friends near and dear to my heart.

I know I'm supposed to only post 7 things about me but I have 8.

Who to tag next????


1. I've tagged Nicole ( http://nevillen.blogspot.com/) Love to read her blog every day and see what she's stitching next.

2. Tanya, my long distance friend, (http://atthehoneysuckletree.blogspot.com/). Love to read about her boys and her passion for life in general.

3. Kathy, (http://seasonsofwhimzy.blogspot.com/) I love reading about her family and her stitching as well.

If someone knows how to put links in, please drop me an email and let me know. This seems like a pain and I'm sorry. I'm still new to putting links in and such. I only tagged 3 people because those (besides Kim) are the ones I read on a daily basis.

Hugs,
Kelly

2 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hey thanks! I'll answer those questions at my next post :)
Tanya

Kim said...

I'm so happy that you did this Meme! So far I think that you may be the only one that I had tagged that has gone on to do it. :)

And, yes, I do read your blog on a daily basis.