Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring is coming.. I told ya.



Here is proof that spring is coming. My tulips are coming up!!!!! We just got done with round one of some rain and we are due to have some major rain come Thursday. I can't wait for the rest of the bulbs to sprout in the coming weeks. Husband did some planting of bulbs back in the fall and we still aren't real sure if they will come up this year. These are tulips that were planted before we moved into this house and were a wonderful surprise when they came up the following year.

I'm still plugging away on Nichole's 8th Grade Graduation project and will post a picture when it's completed and I have given it to her. (Just in case she reads this.) I still can't believe that Nichole will be a Freshman in High School in the fall, it seems like just yesterday I found out that I was pregnant with her. Time flies. Hope you are all having a good day.

Hugs,
Kelly

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ooooo....flowers! I can't wait to see pictures of them in bloom. Tulips are one of my favorites.

Kim said...

Tag! You're it!