Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nathan's Birthday!!

Well, today is my middle child, Nathan, birthday. It's actually his golden birthday. So that makes him 12 today. I still cannot believe that he is taller than me and that it was 12 years ago that I gave birth to him. He's growing into a fine kid. Hopefully, he will let me take a picture of him later today and I will post it as soon as I can. Happy Birthday Nathan, Mom loves you!!

I also told you that I would probably have some other news to share. Well, if you have read my blog last summer, you know that we lost our sweet Siamese cat Maddy. Last week, we adopted Leo, a dark colored Siamese. He's 3 years old and seems to get along with the other cats in the house and loves to sleep in my linen closet or under the covers in my daughter's room. I will get a picture of him as well and post it as soon as I can.

Hugs,
Kelly

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Congrats on the new kitty.