Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March already??

Well February went by so fast it wasn't funny. Had parent-teacher conferences for Sam and he's doing just fine. Got Nichole's mid-term grades back and she is doing just fine and Nathan got his mid-term grades and he is fine as well. Nathan hasn't had much problems with the kids at school (or at least that's what he is telling me) but he did get lunch detention for pushing a kid who smacked him in the face (that kid was suspended). Chris' job is going well for the time being. With the economy being so uncertain, we are grateful that he has a job now. As for me, nothing major going on. Still haven't been in a stitching mood, but I've gotten myself into a reading routine. Nothing earth-shattering, just your basic chick-lit books and I've enjoyed them to no end.

Now bring on March. Today would have been my parent's 38th wedding anniversary and the 21st would have been my dad's 76th birthday. Miss you dad!! But on the upside, the 12th is Nathan's golden birthday (yes, that means he will be 12 years old.) and this kid is taller than me. The 31st brings Sam's 9th birthday. Where in the world did the time go?? And I asked Sam what he wanted for his birthday and his answer was "a new bike and Pokemon Platinum game for the DS" I think that's doable but we have to wait to get that bike until the snow melts, it gets a little warmer and Toys R Us has them for sale.

Hope all is well with you out there. I might have some cute news by next week. More about that later.

Hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad to hear you are still hanging in there.