Monday, October 6, 2008

It's finished!!

Now I know why I HATE doing work on 32 count fabric. It makes me crossed-eyed. This is my finished piece by Bent Creek, it's called "Halloween" from their Coins series. I did leave a motif out (just didn't like it) I think it looks just fine the way it is. I'm almost finished with a quick stitch thing by Pine Mountain. I'll post a picture when I'm finished with that.

Tomorrow is my daughter's 15th birthday. Where in the world did the time go?? Hopefully she will let me take some pictures of her (not holding my breath here) and maybe I'll post one with her and her cake (ice cream to be exact). Nothing else going on here, My husband is working a bunch of overtime, normally this would be a good thing but he's salaried so it's expected out of him from time to time. I also have a sick kid here home today and hopefully he will feel better soon. I'm expecting him to go to school tomorrow, in fact. Otherwise, just wishing this economy would get better so my husband has job security again. I know we all do.

Hugs
Kelly


4 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Kelly! And Happy Bday to DD. :)

Carolyn NC said...

Finish is great, Kelly - congrats. Hope your DD has a wonderful bd. Just tell her she gets no present til you get the picture LOL.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

It looks great.

Happy birthday to Nicole.
I know what you mean about where did the time go.... My oldest daughter turns 15 in 15 days and does not let me forget it.

Janice said...

Love the Bent Creek! Congrats on the finish. Happy 15th to your DD! Mine has turned 16 and we have been practicing driving. I agree..where does the time go!!