Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A new school year about to begin!!


Well here it is, August 25th and some one rude reminded me that Christmas is 4 months away. Yuck!! I don't even want to hear about Christmas until AFTER my husband's birthday in early November. Pet peeve of mine

Anyways, school is about to start. It starts Sept 1 for Sam and Nichole and the 17th for Nathan. Why the delay with Nathan you ask? I'm homeschooling him and I haven't gotten all his supplies ordered and the ones I do have ordered are on backorder until about that time. But I've got him writing a report on a subject for one of his chapters in Social Studies, so I am doing something.

Sam is excited to go back to school. This year he gets to wear an I.D. and play the cello. Nichole just wants something to do. She will be a junior this year and she can't wait. I'm glad to see some of my kids excited about school, I just wish Nathan was more into it. Maybe he will as we start this new adventure in our lives. And I hope it works out for the better. I don't want Nathan going through what he went through last year ever again and if this is the way we teach him, then so be it. I can do this, I know I can and I will succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

The above picture is what I think I will use for Christmas pictures (unless a better one is taken at my nephew's wedding on Saturday.) this year. I just wish that the boys were actually smiling with teeth, not this crap that they are pulling. Oh well, I tried. I also got to use Nichole's fancy camera. It's cool. I'm beginning to think that I need one. Nah, I'll just borrow hers when I want "nice" pictures.

Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I agree! Don't talk about Christmas until after Thanksgiving!

The pic of the kids is wonderful!
They are sooooo growing up way too fast.

blueladie said...

Wow! They are great looking children. Sorry, but they are children to me. Nichole is BEAUTIFUL! What a great picture. Take care, Kelly. How is school going for you?