Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stupid Ice Dams

Well 'tis the season for tons of ice and snow on our roof. Well husband did as good of a job as he could snow-raking the roof to get the snow and some of the ice off. BUT, my windows in my living room, bathroom and bedroom are leaking!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be glad when the sun melts some of this crappy stuff off my roof!!. My husband went out over the weekend, on a ladder no less and chopped away at some of the ice and removed it. But with the thawing and refreezing of the stuff on the roof it................ well, just leaks into my house. I'm not a happy camper at this point but there is really nothing I (we) can do about it except just to keep the roof and gutters semi-ice free. But this is Wisconsin remember so the weather WILL change. Oh how I wish for either Spring to show up or move to someplace warmer........... a girl can dream, can't she??

1 comment:

Kim said...

Dream on girl, dream on! :) Hope it all melts soon!