Thursday, December 27, 2007

Miscellaneous stuff

Well here it is, the 27th of December and all the packages have been opened and played with. We ventured out on the 26th to spend some gift certificates for the kids and now they are happy for the time being. Still working on my "Gingerbread Cottage" by CCN and hope to have that done, completed, finished in time for the New Year. I really want to start something with more brighter colors to it, so I'm going to go out on Saturday to my LNS and see what kind of Valentine's Day stuff they have in stock. Nothing else to report, except that Chris (DH) and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary on the 23rd. I STILL cannot believe it's been 15 years. Time has gone by so fast and I love him more now than I did when we first got married, if that's possible. I took a picture of my nieces and nephew with my kids at the in-law Christmas and hope to post that soon. The last picture of the "grandkids" was when my father-in-law took the picture and that was when Sam (my baby) was about 15-18 months old, so we were overdue for a new picture. Hopefully it has turned out alright. We desperately need a new camera, the 2.0 megapixel one is just not cutting it any longer.

No comments: