Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of School

Well it went off without a hitch sort of. My older kids got picked up by a friend so they were excited about that. I walked Sam to school for the first time and we had some seperation issues. We both were teary and hopefully he is distracted enough to learn something. I promised him I would be back at the end of the school day to pick him up and he seemed okay with that. I forgot to take pictures as we were running a tad behind schedule, but will take some after he gets home. Now what to do with my time??

2 comments:

Kim said...

I bet that you both will be fine by the end of the day.

Let's see...what to do with your time....you come down here and help me unpack! Or maybe just sit around and enjoy the day. Cross stitching is always a good option too.

Petula said...

So how was the first day of school? What did you do with your time? I remember my oldest child's first day (she's 16 now!)... oh sweet memories. I have three more to go. They start going off to school beginning next year. Maybe you can give me some tips on what it's like nowadays!