Thursday, January 12, 2012

New outlook on things...

Hey there,

While last year was crappy on so many levels, I have decided that this year will be much better.  I know darn well that it will take time but if I focus enough on the things that matter to me, it will make me a better person overall.

So with that being said. I have picked a few words to, hopefully, make me realize that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Here are the words that I want to focus on for the next, oh I dunno, 6 months or so:

Happy
Beautiful
Caring
and last but not least
Friendship

My goal is to post at least one thing about one of these words each week.  Am I a tad to hopeful? maybe. But if I don't focus on these things I'll end up right where I was this time last year - miserable. I don't want that for me or my kids.  We have had enough of that crap to last us a lifetime.

Will there be downer posts? most likely.  But if you read blogs on a regular basis - everyone has downer posts, it's life.  So, please be patient with me and I will be (working on it...) happy again..

In the meantime, enjoy this:

It's a pretty song and it's been helping me. 

Hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

great to see you trying to make the best of things.
(((HUGS)))