Thursday, March 3, 2011

And now......

we wait.  We wait for the blood work to come back and the results from the MRI on my wrists.  I'm hoping that this will give me some much needed information as to what is making me so sick all the time.  Even though I'm sick to death about going to doctors, I need to know what's going on with me and then we can deal with it.

We also have to wait for all the blood work results for Sam as well.  They are testing him for all sorts of things.  I just hope that we get some answers for him as well.

It's been one LONG 15 months or so.  We need some normalcy back in our lives.  Sam needs to go outside and ride his bike and play just like the other kids do.  I know he's frustrated as well as am I.  We need answers.

So..................

now we wait.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you know what you are dealing with -- give it a name rather than a constellation of symptoms, you have something to gain power over your illness.
I hope the blood tests reveal the answers you seek for yourself and your son.