As August quickly turns into September, I tried to figure out what I've or we've accomplished this summer and my list is pitiful if you ask me.
- 2 of 3 kids went to Door County for a few days
- all 3 kids went to State Fair
- all 3 kids went to Summerfest and got sunburned
- Darling Daughter got her temps
- Darling Husband has been on furlough for at least 3 months now
- lots of sleeping in by the kids, me not so much
- lots of frozen treats eaten
- our for hamburgers at Larry's Deli with Husband on Fridays (will miss those when he goes back to work)
- My niece got married
- Just got word that my nephew with get married next August
- The end of the week brings my mother in law's birthday along with mine
I think that's it. Like I said, not too too impressive. No big vacations, nothing big bought (didn't have the money) Kept it low key and at home. Here's to a quiet end of August and beginning of September.