Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Framed cross stitch picture and finished project


The first picture is a completed piece designed by my friend, Tanya. I started it about 5 years ago and FINALLY finished it earlier this year. It's called "Alphabet House" and I just love how it turned out.
The other picture:
Like I needed another project to do, but this was so cute and quick I just HAD to do it. It's a Sam Sarah Design Studio design called "Love and Country!" It's from their Pearls series. I'm going to go back to the LNS and get another one to do while at my in-law family reunion in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hi Kelly,
Your Alphabet House is wonderful and the frame is ideal! Congrads on this long finish. hee hee

Great blog - I've bookmarked you!
Tanya

Nancy said...

I love your Alphabet House sampler! What a wonderful design. And, your furry felines are gorgeous. I am introducing mine one by one on my blog too. But, we have eight!

Enjoy blogging,
Nancy

Heidi said...

Alphabet House looks really great and it is even framed and ready to hang. Great stitching!